8 things I did today:
1. Brushed my hair with 100 strokes until it shone like sunlit wheat;
2. Went for a 4km walk wearing a goofy hat because it was 5c outside;
3. Checked out Kergillian’s photos of Hocking Hills;
4. Hung up a load of washing;
5. Plucked a couple of unwanted hairs;
6. Emailed a few people whilst simultaneously blogging;
7. Wrote a mere 300 words for my current MS;
8. Tried to kill an enormous dust bunny under my bed–Die dust, die!
You too can play.
One thought on “Meme-o-ries”
8 things I’ve done to day
1. Woke with a headache.
2. Watched Otto Von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeier piddle on a weed in a crack in the driveway.
3. listened to I Dig A Pony on my Ipod.
4. Ate two fabulous pancakes from the cafeteria.
5. Signed a matte board for a going away present for a swell guy.
6. Changed my shoes twice before I found the ones that looked the best.
7. Listened to the rain and sirens from this whoper storm hitting Cleveland this morning.
8. Longed to see my friend, Oldbitey.