I have been up since 6. Shrinky is off on a ride. My morning was quiet and ripe for writing. However I’ve spent my time:
1) dicking around on Facebook;
2) contemplating whether I should take myself out for breakfast;
3) dicking around on Facebook;
4) reading the lame joke my father sent me;
5) impressing myself that I know how to use semi-colons;
6) dicking around on Facebook;
7) dicking around on the Oldbitey LJ;
8) thinking I really should get down to the laundry room to dump in a load of whites and run the dryer;
9) dicking around on Facebook;
10) coming up with a list of things that kept me from being thesisly productive.
So, I have embraced my Laz-i-osity I have accepted the fact I will not be a good little student. The responsiblity I shirk is mine, it is MINE to shirk, and let me tell you I am putting in an award-winning shirkformance. You all should bow down before me in awe at my shirklinessitude.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to answer a post on my Facebook Fun Wall.